Back Bone International
- Using Matrix Cable System (NAP Info) from Indonesia to Singapore with total capacity 4.8 Tbps.
- MRP as a back up.
Connectivity to International Bandwidth
- NTT America, Inc.
- TATA COMMUNICATIONS (AMERICA) INC
- Telstra Global
- PCCW Global
- Singapore Telecommunications Ltd
- Japan IX
- Korean IX
Matrix Global is peering with
- Hongkong (HKIX) (10 Gbps)
- Singapore Telecom Internet Exchange (10 Gbps)
- Matrix Cable Internet Exchange – MCIX (10 Gbps)
- Google (10 Gbps)
- Akamai (10 Gbps)
- CD Network (10 Gbps)
Connectivity to Domestic Bandwidth
The connectivity between Matrix Global networks and IIX is using 100 Gbps fiber optic link.